Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
You can lead your life the way it makes you happy – as long as you don’t harm others!
I am brave – I am timid. I am happy – I am sad. I am confident – I am insecure. I am strong – I am weak. I am healthy – I am sick. I am in a good mood – I am in a bad mood. I am rich – I am poor. I am light – I am darkness. I see clearly – I see blurry. I am you – you are me.
Kindergarden – been there. But I can hardly remember the time. My first memories apart from my mother, belong to ballet and my first ballet teacher, Ullrich Steiner. He left his mark and formed my life. I started children’s ballet, when I was about 3 years old and at the age of 5 talent-scouts brought me to Cologne ballet academy, where I received a scholarship. I studied classical ballet, point work, modern dance, folk dance and dancing theory.
Then I entered puberty…
School – yes, I graduated with Abitur (high school diploma).
Studies – yes, but I consequently avoided to graduate.
Children – yes, even two of them: and they are really well made!
Dog: - yes, I take care of one. She is the most greedy dog of the world, but also the most loveable animal I know.
Job - yes, even managerial responsibilites: existed.
But for now I don’t want to be a manager anymore and prefer to pass my time in a context where I can spread my wings and grow, where I can discover myself in a new way and learn to love myself.
My Yoga CV
Completed Yoga teacher trainings:
200 hours Vinyasa Yoga –
Lord Vishnus Couch GmbH, Cologne
300 hours of training –
Inside Yoga GmbH, Frankfurt
200 hours Yin Yoga –
Markus Henning Giess, Wiesbaden
50 hours Yin Yoga –
Stefanie Arend, Cologne
50 hours “Move From Love” –
Meghan Currie Yoga, Bali
30 hours “Your Dharma is greatness”–
The Practice Yoga, Bali
Currently ongoing: Svastha yogatherapy training:
300h training „Svastha Yogatherapy“ with Dr. Günter Niessen and Dr. Ganesh Mohan – consisting of 7 modules:
- M1: Lumbar spinal column, pelvis and lower extremities
- M2: Thoracic spine and spinal column, pectoral girdle, upper extremities and anatomy of breath
- M3: Respiratory and cardiovascular diseases, physiology and sequences of breath
- M4: Intestinal, neurological and immunological diseases, yoga with elderly people, introduction to pranayama
- M5: Depressive disorders and addiction, pranayama and meditation
- M6: Stress and anxiety disorders, pranayama and meditation
- M7: Svastha – Health from a wholistic perspective